1 - Coordinate and manage the Summer and Fall Travel Programs.
2 - Manage the Travel Program Budget.
- Plan and coordinate Travel Program tryout evaluations including Select Program, U11-U18 regular travel, and U9-U10 regular travel.
- Plan and coordinate registrations working with the Director of Operations.
- Coordinate the team formation process and manage all team formation meetings.
- Serve as the point person for resolution of all team and player issues.
3 - Coordinate the scheduling of all League games with MYSA.
- Submit the Annual Budget, provide regular reports to the Board and manage the Travel Program.
4 - Manage the distribution and collection of team equipment with coaches.
- Work closely with the Referee Assignor and Director of Operations for the scheduling of all League games.
5 - Coordinate the activities of Team Managers.
6 - Manage Club registration system, member information system and website.
- Recruit Team Managers, provide Team Manager Training sessions and resources.
- Prepare system for registration, Set up and manage web registration for the spring and fall seasons.
- Coordinate with the LSC Communications Director the maintenance and updating of the club website, Facebook page, club calendar with important club communications and information and surveys.
- An understanding of the rules of the game of soccer, MYSA policies, LSC & MYSA bylaws.
- 3 to 4 years of project management experience.
- Strong organizational skills and customer service, ability to work well as a team and independently.
- Experience in financial management and P/L, and makes decisions accordingly.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with members and LSC Board.
- Communicates relevant information to members and LSC Board effectively.
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Office suite, web content management, online databases and other basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- This is a contracted position. Payment is negotiable.
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com as soon as possible.