Hello LSC members,
Lakeville Soccer Club (LSC) is looking for a qualified, dedicated and enthusiastic person to become our next Concessions Manager, this is a compensated position.
This position will manage the day-to-day operations during LSC Summer Tournament and MYSA State Tournament. When working behind the counter, a concession manager is responsible for selling products to customers and maintaining a pleasant attitude in an effort to create a positive customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills;
· recommends product and activities;
· plan, recruit, train volunteers;
· set goals and expectations;
· open and close operations of all concessions stands a designated location, includes inventory and cash;
· monitor spending levels and maintain inventory levels;
· ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed; and
· strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
LSC Summer Tournament runs June 14 to 16, 2013.
MYSA State Tournament runs July 20 to 27, 2013.
Send résumé by April 4, 2013 to email@example.com
More information please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com